The plastic kitchen faucet is a necessity for kitchen […]
The plastic kitchen faucet is a necessity for kitchen life, should it be installed? Is it better to double? Let's first take a look at the characteristics of the single and double plastic kitchen faucet.
1. Features of single plastic kitchen faucet
If your kitchen area is not large, then a single plastic kitchen faucet is the most suitable choice. It is very convenient to adjust the water temperature and water output with one handle. The single-handle plastic kitchen faucet is mainly divided into desktop single-handle plastic kitchen faucet and single-handle pull-out plastic kitchen faucet.
(1) Table-top single-handle plastic kitchen faucet is more common in kitchens. One handle makes the operation very simple. It is very practical to adjust the water flow and water temperature by adjusting it up, down, left, and right.
(2) The biggest advantage of the single-handle pull-out plastic kitchen faucet is that it can more easily clean the corners and corners inside the kitchen, and the places that the ordinary plastic kitchen faucet can't reach, expand the cleaning area and bring about the cleaning of the kitchen. convenient.
2. Features of double plastic kitchen faucet:
This kind of plastic kitchen faucet occupies a little more area than a single plastic kitchen faucet, but it is powerful and can enjoy cold water and hot water at the first time, which is more practical and beautiful.
(1) Desktop double-handle plastic kitchen faucet: The hole on the kitchen basin determines whether the plastic kitchen faucet can be used, so it is best to use a matching product, and two handles control the cold and hot water respectively. If you have children in your family, the design of the plastic kitchen faucet is safer, and the kind of hot and cold things that can not be distinguished between cold and hot water will be avoided as much as possible.
(2) Wall-mounted plastic kitchen faucet: You can freely match different types of kitchen basins according to your preferences, and make full use of the wall above the kitchen basin, which saves space and is very beautiful. However, because domestic architectural design rarely uses water channels to hide in the kitchen, it will be relatively difficult to repair, mainly because all the water pipes are buried in the wall.